So far I have reduced from -3.00 -2.25 -.50 to -2.25 -1.75 -.50
It has taken about 3 weeks for my left eye to begin to start engaging in good active focus and clear up. This seems to be the amount of time my eyes go through the new lowers struggle. My cm readings are showing good progress on the left at 42cm and a little up and down at the right 50 to 57 cm
But I mapped out a plan for my reductions. My left needs to come down to equalize and I didnt want to keep my right in the same dioptor for 3 left eye reductions so I figured out that I can reduce the cyl by .25 while still reducing the left sph .25 so I will end up with 1.50 each eye no cyl.
Back when Jake put out the make goals video I made 4 goals. As I was mapping out my plan I looked at the notebook and came across those goals and I was able to check off each 1. So I made 4 more goals. I haven’t set any time limits on my reductions just the goal of seeing 20/10 for a consistent amount of time before I reduce.
Just wanted to share some of my progress and leave a place for myself to remind me where I am at. Especially now that it is October and it always seems like the new year is here before you know it. So many holidays and things to keep tract of at the end of the year. It can fly by quickly.