A Flirty Endmyopia Joke

This was a real exchange with someone to whom I was close about a year ago before the pandemic. I thought I would share this with all of you because it is simply amazing. Hopefully, it will bring a smile to your face: –

W. Basically when I use my glasses my active focus is pretty far away. Whereas if I take my glasses off it only works like here (I used my hand as a measurement)

D. Oh I see

W. (then, elbowing her shoulder, with a flirty face) It’s so I can keep my active focus on you

She broke into huge laughter, and shortly after we entered class, I winked at her. This sent her falling to the ground, hysterically laughing, turning red in the face. She applauded. A friend of mine, C., who was just about to leave class, looked at D. and laughed, ‘What’s happening?’

After the laughter had settled down,

D. I really did not see that coming, dude. (claps) How long have you been thinking of that?

W. Not for long, actually. It used to be just about blur horizon but now after I knew about active focus, it makes it much, much better :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Haha that’s pretty funny :laughing: