About the Questions and answers category

Ask a question, get an answer! For when you need a helping hand with the eyeballs.

1 Like

You talked about getting normalized in one of your videos during a session and I wondered when I should get my normalized prescriptions?
It has only been a week since i started the course, and i just ordered my differentials–just to clarify here!

Case specific advice from me directly is available here: https://courses.endmyopia.org/myopia-discussion-forum/

(if you’re a paid supporter of endmyopia - otherwise, it’s searching and exploring DIY style)

@jakey & team: posting this observation here as I don’t see an option to make a post (maybe I dont have those privileges yet as I am new around here)
I was reading through this page: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Glasses Online? - Endmyopia® - Understanding Nearsightedness and noticed that the affiliate link mentioned there is broken. Is there a new link that should be used or no link anymore?

Actually , I noticed that the link to Zenni optical is also broken on that page: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Glasses Online? - Endmyopia® - Understanding Nearsightedness . hovering over the text shows some random link to pjtra.com . Requesting those with the powers to edit, to please update the links. Thankyou!