🎥 Audrey: -2.75 To .. No More Glasses?

Audrey’s gains update: https://youtu.be/pcYKhnkAuUs

7 Likes

Jake, do you have any interviews lined up with older people who have made good gains? I am talking about people of 70 or older. At that age juggling with myopia reversal while avoiding an increase in presbyopia is likely to be an issue, as are fears of age-related retinal problems and macular degeneration. I am 74, hence my interest in this.
I feel that your main target should be the young, the younger the better, as far as I am concerned. But enlightened and ‘reversed’ grandparents could also play a role in helping their grandchildren avoid the clutches of optical professionals.

2 Likes

@jakey sounds like Hannie is ready for an interview. These are really great to encourage even those of us already reducing. Very nice to have the personal story with progress. And really easy on the eyes if we can just listen!
Love hearing the interviews. Some how i missed the one from 2 days ago. But that’s probably due to not being on my phone as much! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Jenn, I doubt that Jake would want to showcase such a heretical endmyopier as myself. I would consider it in 6 months time, when my left eye has finally decided to get on board.

1 Like

Come on Hannie you have quite the story to tell and you have an interesting life!
And dont forget to add the kitty in the interview. I bet the kittey has a bunch of great stories to tell about your journey. LoL

1 Like

Yes, but I am incorrigibly uncorrected - not recommended.
This particular fat cat (hardly a kitty) has not been in my life all that long. I inherited him from a late friend. He has the most gorgeous eyes, and they still seem to function very well in spite of his age.

2 Likes

I love that! Perfect.

1 Like

Thank you Kem, I felt like I was blabbering too much but I was so excited to get to share my improvements. I really hope it will help others in their own journeys :blush:

2 Likes

A delightful video clip … congratulations to Audrey, and thanks Jake for posting!

2 Likes

Aww, you were perfect… I am envious of your relatively straightforward journey. I do take heart that you had a little bit of finding your way, too. I also took a month off without glasses, and you’re right, it’s challenging!

1 Like

Very challenging indeed! I will always remember that weird month… also when i had to put my glasses back on that month every now and then for a specific reason and then tried to look at my phone with them, it was impossible to read a thing, all blur. That encouraged me to think that my eyes were already happier without this piece of plastic in front of them.
Good luck to you and thanks again for your kind words :blush:

1 Like