BEFORE POSTING: Please Add A Profile Picture 🤓

Please Add A Picture To Your Profile!

Your darling eye guru struggles with disconnected-from-real-humans nature of the Internet. I’m seeing a lot of new members adding no introduction (which I suggested so we know who’s joined us) or profile picture. So please do add a picture! Of course you are welcome to be creative as far as your own preference for privacy or open-ness.

Required for ongoing posting, easy to update from your profile settings screen. Note that posting without profile picture will result in suspension of ability to post!

22 Likes

Done…! :smiley:

8 Likes

Hah weelie, that’s neat with the numbers! :nerd_face:

Added my image too… somehow I procrastinate on the weirdest things. :sweat_smile: The picture is reasonably recent, just the glasses aren’t quite up2date. :wink:

Edit: gonna see to making an intro post too. I should even have a draft somewhere… :thinking:

4 Likes

Haha, good one! I hope you change the numbers often.

3 Likes

Thanks for the reminder! Else I would have been procrastinating till eternity😅(lol I’m just shy I guess🤔)

1 Like

Okay, lets torture everybody with my picture

2 Likes

I procrastinated but it’s done miaow. :cat:

3 Likes

Added a picture, hopefully, in a couple of years… that will be a pic without specs :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Profile pic all set!

1 Like

Picture added, though the glasses are already out-dated. I should put a Picture without glasses online - I have a strong Feeling that I’m going to Change them quite quick anytime soon again.

Greetings from Germany,
Johnnie

1 Like

Whew, did it! The photo is really bad quality, but it was the best one of my cat, Leetle Kitty, who unfortunately disappeared :crying_cat_face:. Anyway, enough with the irrelevant cat stories.

2 Likes

Hello everyone. I look forward to meeting and hearing from you all. :slight_smile:

• Dustin
2 Likes

Hi, new here but absorbing as much information as possible. I have a desk job and have recently been diagnosed with mild Miopia (-1) and I was the last person in my family who didn’t have specs, so that’s a bummer. Trying to help myself and my family see better by hopefully learning something useful here.