Blue light radiation too much strain

really i was suffereing from blue light problem …

BLUE LIGHT RADIATION TOO MUCH STRAIN CANNOT SEE SCREEN 30-40 MIN SCREEN PROTECTORS WORKED FOR ME ANY OTHER ALTERNATIVE TO CURE THIS THING NATURALLY DOCTOR SAYS THERE IS NO PROBLEM…???

You know what, I’ve started to think that blue light is one of these red herrings like cholesterol and whatever, that we blame for all sorts of things when… they’re probably innocent enough.

I don’t know why you can’t stay in front of your screen for more than 40 minutes (though I don’t think 40 minutes is too short to take a break), but the cause might simply not be what you think. Just take breaks, and go outside more, and hopefully the issue will resolve itself with time. Also if using screen protectors or blue light filters work for you, then great, I don’t think there’s any real harm in using them.
Careful not to wear glasses that are too strong too.

3 Likes

Just curious but are you referring to the blue light from your screen or blue light from the lighting in your room? I only ask because recently I had upgraded the bulbs in my telework location to 150watt 5k daylight bulbs (bought online by accident) and after hours I did feel extreme eye strain and had to put back in my old “warm” bulbs.