Chloe Speaks' Tortoise Roadtrip (update 2)

Hello, it’s Claire from NYC and it’s that time where I think that OH NO Summer Gains are over…then, I realize, I never make summer gains. I don’t live in a place where I can take long walks in nature, although I do live next to a public river park where I go often. I was walking my little dog there and felt the need for a coat this weekend.

These last 2 months of COVID I’ve been avoiding being on the computer mindlessly trying to feel connected to people in these isolating times (as I have been in the preceding 4 months), and doing indoor but non-computer things. I’ve been doing alot of ‘slow sewing’ (some of it hand-sewing) and also learning Italian.

I realized I’ve made a vision jump further in my roadtrip! I am happy to report that I did not have to buy new normalised glasses! I’m wearing an old pair of differentials as my normalized for the first time :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

So without further ado, my vision updates:

My prescription when starting Fall of 2017 was:
OD L: 6.0 R:5.5

My Normalized on April 2019:
OD L: 5.25 R:4.5

TODAY:
OD L: 4.5 R: 3.75

8 Likes

Congratulations on your improvements. Perhaps you will be able to keep on improving over the winter as well.

1 Like