📜 Collective term for people doing EM?

People love collective names for a group of theirs. I call the people who watch my videos ‘genetic failures’ in a tongue in cheek way. Is there a cool sounding term to describe someone who does EM? Maybe if we had a really cool one it could become canon or something

• 20/20 warriors
  • Eyebusters
  • Eyeball cultists
  • EMers
  • Reductionistas
2 Likes

These 2 are naturals to me.

2 Likes

Endmyopians

7 Likes

Ahh that was the obvious one I forgot about

2 Likes

What about ‘daling kittehs’… :wink:

2 Likes

Eyeball kittehs

1 Like

EM-ballers

1 Like

Reductionistas has a nice ring to it! I like eyeball cultists.

• Delusional cult members who are just getting better wandering around completely blind while signing over their houses and cars to a bearded guru and cutting off contact with their families /s

You don’t actually see better or reduce myopia, you just think you’re seeing better because you can make out all the little details that were blurry before and see things at a distance and read an eye chart and do all those things that used to require corrective lenses without corrective lenses (like drive cars and fly airplanes…) /s [Do we need sarc tags here?]

Between Belief and Delusion: Cult Members and the Insanity Plea | Journal of the American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law

• Eyeball Illuminati

eyeball illuminati

1 Like

Also

Nutjobs, Quacks, Loopies, Weirdos and Conspiracy Theorists

2 Likes

Boy scouts conducting eye surgery with a rusty knife

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yo you reversed all that myopia? Man you’re a real eyeballer

2 Likes

Embalmers? Laying the myopia to rest forever?

Miscreants and heretics. Malcontents.

We could use a befittingly cool collective title of some sort. :thinking:

Eyeretics?

1 Like

That sounds too close to “erection” for me :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I guess Endmyopian is the one to use. It sounds more lame now but even the lamest group name gets better if more people know what it’s about. And it does explain what it’s all about in the name…

1 Like

Been using it too long to stop now :grin:

Nah time to 180 and double down on reductionista, it’s growing on me…

Or ‘eye wizard’