Coyotes for active focus

We have coyotes wandering our neighborhood during the day lately, maybe from a new housing development being built nearby and disturbing their habitat, ugh. We also have lots of sand around so good camouflage for coyotes while I’m out walking with my dog and kids, but I’ve noticed watching out for them in the distance has been great for active focus! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

That makes me realize that I do some active focus often when watching squirrels. They move fast and can blend easily with their surroundings, especially when they’re hiding in trees, so the eye needs to work a bit harder!

1 Like

I like to look out for squirrels and monkeys- lots of those here in the trees around the neighborhood, in SE Asia where I am.

3 Likes

Me too! There’s one tied to the chair outside of our building, right now. (a monkey) SEA is out of control! :joy:

3 Likes

I want some monkeys around here! We have squirrels galore, coyotes, rabbits, lizards galore, and an occasional mountain lion.

1 Like

Oh yes I forgot lizards, we have lotsa house lizards indoors, monitor lizards and geckos outdoors! The occasional wild boar at night time rummaging through the trash cans. No mountain lions but would love to see one (at a distance) :smile::grimacing:

1 Like