😍 Darling Kittehz 20/20 Gains Videos!

Ello mateys. Have you ever checked out the wanton dissident Youtube videos from fellow members of the group here, talking about their own vision improvement journeys? I made a playlist a while back: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgB_5pbB86Gi1qKX9AGVmzqjmWjgQPXQV

I’d be beyond super extra mega thrilled if we were to be able to get more of these. Newbie readers / viewers love them, not having to look at my silly face, and getting more perspectives.

How could I convince YOU to share your own gains, on teh videoz?

All you really need is a smartphone and some decent light. You let me know what you need / want in return for making a video version of your own progress, and I’ll do my best to make it happen.

4 Likes

Yeah precious Jakesque kittens,

If you feel like giving something back to Jake and all of his endmyopia work, this is the perfect way to do it. Instead of a financial donation you couldn’t make Jake happier than doing a video about your EM journey and tell others about your experience.

As you know I’ve put my ugly mug out there as well. If you have a google account, simply upload it and put it under “unlisted”. You won’t be bothered with many people asking you EM related stuff, so it’s restricted to the EM community that is actively following what’s going on.

How about it? Make ol’ Guru Jakey’s day!

3 Likes

Yesss, listen to our favorite Laurens on this one. Forget financial donations, donate your voice instead! :wink:

2 Likes

Once I get to a consistent 20/25 I’ll post a video on my channel about it. I want to be absolutely sure of myself before I do so, and I think that’s a good goal. Hovering from 20/40 to 20/25 at the moment.

3 Likes

And for those of you in here that want to help out but are camera-shy: please consider leaving a nice review about EM on trustpilot, see this request by Jake for more details:

3 Likes