Hello everyone, after 1.5 years of EM I would like to share my experiences and lessons learned with you. These are MY experiences, it is neither right nor wrong. Form your own opinion
- It works and still there will be phases where doubts will arise, that’s okay and is part of the EM journey.
- No matter how much theory you absorb, the main thing is to get practical experience and get to know your eyes properly
- Enjoy the journey, don’t rush. Even if it takes 5 years, you will still live for many decades afterwards
- Do not limit your quality of life, find ways around it. If you like reading books or being on your cell phone, do it, just put it far enough away from you and take regular breaks
- For me, rule number 1 has been since Day 1: Avoiding Hyperopic Defocus: Be sure to take your Normalized off when you are doing close-up
- Tell others about EM but don’t expect them to care as much as you do. Many people with bad vision I have told about EM had no interest and that’s absolutely OKAY, they have other priorities
- Go out, go out, go out! You need distance vision for long term improvement.
- Don’t try to do everything perfectly, it will just take too much energy out of you, rather go with the 80/20 principle and enjoy life to the fullest.
- Nutrition is certainly important, but honestly I don’t eat super healthy and yet I have had very good results. Do not complicate it
- Don’t try to understand everything to the last detail, it cost me a lot of strength and energy in the beginning and created a lot of doubts. Just be happy that it works and enjoy your improvements.
- Dare to go up even with the diopters if you realize that you were too fast. Your eyes will thank you!
- You will see worse in the dark or after a long day and that is totally OKAY. I’m sure I’ll need glasses in the dark for a long time, but I enjoy my good vision in daylight. Don’t think “Oh I see so bad in the dark” but “My vision is great in daylight”. It’s all about positive thinking!
Keep it UP
SHARE YOUR LESSONS LEARNED WITH THE COMMUNITY