Endmyopia® Acquired by Luxottica Group S.p.A

unnamed

As of today Luxottica Group S.p.A. acquired Endmyopia® for an undisclosed sum. This means several changes to the community.

Unfortunately it has been stated that these forums will close at an undetermined date.

A new, redesigned website and social media will be rolled out as soon as possible:

For more information about Luxottica, please see http://www.luxottica.com/en.

13 Likes

It’s still March 31 here.

2 Likes

We go with the Eastern Hemisphere for Jake Time™

1 Like

NottNott: Having a little fun.

Jake: Watching his YouTube subscription numbers plummet.

4 Likes

That’s right, kids.

Thank you to Andrew who helped mastermind and coordinate the sale and has been paid off with an also undisclosed sum.

Really endmyopia was just a long term play to troll the lens manufacturers till they would finally pay us to go away. At the time we started with all the endmyopia bits, I didn’t know that the Apple and Tesla and BTC hoarding would pay off, so this was all just another egg in another basket for Jakey’s retirement plans.

Now that Luxottica paid up, my little island is paid off, bags are packed, time to never ever be on the Internet again, ever. :grimacing:

I’ll let you guess which of these islands is now Jake-island. Private Islands For Sale Worldwide

16 Likes

did I miss some in-joke here?
or just classic not not shenanigans?

1 Like
2 Likes

So when will us who created the 20-30 user on this forum and in the fb group and posted regularly to look like the community is larger than actually is will get our dividents? :smiley:

Check the calendar :wink:

4 Likes

SEIZED

:joy:

1 Like

And the daily rants will be replaced by “How to get used to your new glasses?” videos?
With advices like “Look through the bottom of your glasses to objects close to you. We recommend smartphones for the practice”…

6 Likes

oh damn. I fell for it…kindof!!! :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Love it I forgot it was April fool’s today :joy:

3 Likes

You get a plot on the island!

3 Likes

MY internet was down for 24 hours, so couldn’t engage yesterday.

Here is my contribution.

Jake explains axail length reduction in his native tongue.

6 Likes

He translated my beginners guide video!!

8 Likes

Deal with it April! Kind of cruel, the first five seconds reading that…wonder if it’s cool to buy those stocks if it’s used not for vision goals, thinking of the beginning of myopia? If you buy the stocks now, aren’t you supporting the first line of investors who are quadrupling their money? With my logic, weak stocks look like an option.

I WISH. :joy:

I’d be over there right now since this guy is just killing me with all his travels! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxDZs_ltFFvn0FDHT6kmoXA

Very clever - and well done :wink:

Yo ngl this scared the crap outta me until i realized the day it was posted :rofl:

1 Like