Endmyopia merchandise

Five words. Endmyopia merch: where is it?

7 Likes

Endmyopia / LeMeow logod eyeglass cases would be fun :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Mugs and t-shirts …

2 Likes

I’d buy and wear the tee/polo shirts to advertise EM.

2 Likes

My 2c is often these sorts of things end up sounding like a great idea but in practice turn out kinda cheezball due to:

1. home-grown graphic design
  2. cheaping out on the production

If it was designed well, I’d vote for a baseball cap / trucker hat from a quality producer such as Arakawa Custom Caps http://www.customcapcompany.com, or whoever guys like Big Truck https://www.bigtruck.com/ use for their production - they also make bomber hats that fit great.

2 Likes

Been thinking about this.

Clearly the only auspiciously appropriate merch would realistically be life sized bronze statues. None of the hollow inside crap either, just solid life size (aka 7 feet tall) full bronze, with great detailing of the magnificent beard.

(Would that be kind of funny, having a merch section, and only that available for purchase? $7,999. :smiley: Further confuse casual visitors / those looking to find fault with the site?)

14 Likes

Seems like there’s a whole load of good third party companies who’d make production that much better, although I think baseball caps aren’t really too fashionable in the UK :joy: I’m all on board with the t-shirt. I guess the front-facing store is a no-no for now though, EM looks even more suspicious. I’m going to assume if at some point I want to send off an image for a custom t-shirt I have Jake’s blessing to use EM materials.

So, only one item in the store, a bronze life-sized statued for $7,999 marked ‘out of stock’. Boost your chakras! Quadruple beard growth! Convert water to vitamin A. Doctors hate this one simple trick!

12 Likes

If the idea is the raise money then a donate button would do the trick.

If @NottNott wants an EM shirt to wear for his EM videos then I suggest getting a custom t-shirt online somewhere, a lot of sites do it, although mostly US, but some UK ones when you can create custom design for £15 delivered or less. https://www.streetshirts.co.uk/ https://www.spreadshirt.co.uk/ are just two of many.

5 Likes

So, only one item in the store, a bronze life-sized statued for $7,999 marked ‘out of stock’. Boost your chakras! Quadruple beard growth! Convert water to vitamin A. Doctors hate this one simple trick!

Literal lol

9 Likes

Oh, didn´t use the search function earlier on, so I created kind of a merch shirt today. :grinning:

I think this could be useful to compensate for the fact that no one is interested when you start a conversation about vision improvement, but you still have the urge to spread the news. :nerd_face:

IMG_3619

38 Likes

The style on that T-shirt is amazing, how did you produce it in this way? Is there a website or something where you can submit the image? Unless it’s a bit more DIY…

Definitely could do with something like this :star_struck:

7 Likes

I made a “draft” on spreadshirt.de, it was quite the same like the one you see in the picture, then I went to a local shop to let them do the printing.
So I think that´s definitely s.th. that could be done with e.g. spreadshirt…

5 Likes

Might have to start thinking about something like this then, some effort to do but it would look cool :face_with_monocle:

Will have a think. Feels like I kind of have to earn the right to wear such a shirt by getting to 20/20, which is dumb I know. I could of course leave it until five years in the future when everybody knows about EM and merch is flying out of an official store like it’s the Berlin Airlift.

3 Likes

I had similar thoughts, also because I have just started the journey, but I would wear it anyway…:blush: Can´t curb my enthusiasm.
I would be interested what @jakey thinks about it…

7 Likes

You guys are out of control!!! :joy:

12 Likes

Where can we get one of those statues?

3 Likes

I have been wondering the same thing. I would certainly buy a few tshirts and such. I guess the big questions are where is the money going, who’s the designer and of course logistics of selling merch around the world.

1 Like

OMG, how could I miss that one?!? :joy::joy::joy:
Yes, pleeeaaaaseew!!!

Oh yes, very very good! :joy:
“Out of stock due to high demand for the next full year. Please come back in a year to place your order”

I d buy one, too.
So far people have to run or listen to me talking :wink:

3 Likes

Ohhhh this one. Almost tempted to find somebody to Photoshop me one of these and add a “store” link to endmyopia.

But … are we freaking out people beyond the point of acceptable inside jokes? Please say “it’s perfectly fine, life size statues are totally ok”.

2 Likes

Wow incredible, the match of black and white looks more serious and cool . Look the logo,:heart_eyes:

2 Likes