Glasses - Designed To Create Dependency

jason-15-glasses-forum

Just reading this stuff keeps me putting in the time. It’s completely outrageous what is going on here.

And hey … who knew that you could be a hugely profitable drug pusher without even having to formulate drugs - just some clear pieces of curved plastic, misleading the public on health facts, some lobbying, a little screen addiction … and bam you’ve got a 100 billion dollar a year business. Congrats, lens manufacturers. Well played.

13 Likes

Hey Jake, thanks for adding my above post to this forum. Today being Monday I have not had much screen time for the last two days. Looking at my monitors this morning, I have noticeably better vision than I did last week (without glasses). It is getting to the point where I am having difficulty measuring my cm since my arms are not long enough to reach the screen :slight_smile:

For all of those that still have doubts, this stuff works. Just follow the program and most of all enjoy the progress no matter how small it is.

6 Likes

Trick now is to figure out how much screen time you can introduce without losing noticeable acuity. There’s definitely a balance and once you know where the number is, you can start making adjustments to get you closer to it!

2 Likes