Heeeeelp! Podcast Episode Highlights?

So … podcast engineer is working on podcast-ey bits for our new endeavor of listening-friendly content.

He’s asked me to share time codes from our Youtube videos to help him put together a highlight reel of interesting moments. 1-2 minute bits from videos that would be interesting, tempt viewers / listeners to explore further.

Could an old beard interest you in sharing some highlights you’d consider worthwhile for such a reel of sound-bits?

I do have a playlist of episodes here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgB_5pbB86GgQVRqQ0pvj95ZiftST_EMG

Though of course we can turn other videos into podcast style episodes as well. Mainly the difference will be some editing by the engineer, and uploading to podcast platforms so it’ll be more audio focused content rather than Youtube videos.

Of course I’ll go through them all and find highlights, if need be. Would be even more amazing to get your help though, since as usual I’m already way behind on the eternal to-do list.

Would hugely appreciate your input! (just share the video URL and times in the video you think would be worth using)

:heart:

4 Likes

Going to go back through the videos and think about it some

1 Like

If the target audience is those who’d never stumbled upon endmyopia (because endmyopians probably don’t need a marketing blast from you to watch your vids lol), first thing that comes to mind is to put in clips describing their gains. It might sound too advertise-y though. :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting: :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:

I am sorry I’m unable to give specific time codes. :frowning: I did try to find some highlights but I realized that chopping some clips here and there takes out too much context of the content. What I think would be best though, is to make it the usual Q&A style. Bit of Jake’s question/follow-up then brief participant’s answer. Jake - participant - Jake - participant. Question - answer- question - answer. Just to get the teaser some context you know. Because I’ve tried to pick a random time code and tried to catch up from there, and things can get confusing without context especially if one does not know what endmyopia is all about. :thinking:

1 Like