Hello, it's a pleasure being here!

Hi, I’ve been here for a while but I didn’t introduce myself …

Long story short: after years of increasing diopters I was at -2.75 and -2.5 with some astigmatism in both eyes.

I discovered Bates book 6-7 years ago but I didn’t get results (although I felt very relaxed after palming the first time).

2 or 3 years after that I went into a new job with tons of hours outdoors (8h or more) and on my free time I studied and read a lot but even with that I went in a little bit less than 2 years from almost -3 to -1 diopter on each side and no astigmatism!!! it was tested by an optician because I wasn’t doing any exercise or nothing, just being outdoors (in nature) without glasses.

Sadly I’m not on that position anymore and I have a lot of computer time nowadays, but I discovered Jake and his proyect 2 years ago and I’m very happy because although I’m still at -1 now I enjoy a lot the fact of observing everything. Currently I’m using -1D glasses every now and then and I’ll buy -0.75D for stimulus.

When I was a kid I used to thing if I were able to ask for any wish I’d ask for a perfect vision. 20 years ago that was talking nonsense… Now I see it possible.

Thank you Jake and everybody for this gift.

Sincerely - Luis Enrique.

14 Likes

Welcome to what is, hopefully a road to no myopia for you. :grin:

3 Likes

For years I dreamed that I’d wake up with perfect vision and found disappointment when I did wake up and have to put on my glasses! Now I forget to put them on.

5 Likes

Welcome and good luck!

1 Like