How to ask non-diopter-specific-questions

Dear fellow kittehs,

This community is happy to help, because all of us had questions in the beginning.
Please show us that you’ve taken the time to read and understand the basics. :slight_smile:

Before you ask questions, please take a little time to introduce yourself first: New Here? Introduce Yourself!. If you feel like you do not understand anything, please read these two posts: Watch more, read more and Start your improvement here.

Please ask your questions like this:

• Be kind and polite, saying hello is nice
  • Tell us your centimeter and Snellen measurements
  • What have you done so far?
  • What do you want to do next, and why?
  • What’s your question about it and where do you need help exactly?
  • make sure you do not write anything like this: pleeeaaassse, help! :sob:

If you ask like this, we will most certainly be able to tell you if you understand what you are doing, and where you should do a bit more reading, helping you with the key words. No diopter specific advice, though! (See House Rules.)

Thank you for taking the time to read and providing us with good information to help you out properly!

Enjoy your journey back to 20/20! :cat:

Edit:
Let me just quote here a really great reply:

24 Likes

That is very helpful. I am kind of stuck in the beginnings, wondering just how to account for the one eye that sees everything blurred always due to the astigmatism that began several months ago. I will get back on here tomorrow and use the above pointers to get more focused on the process.

1 Like