I made a video about myopia

…tried to be as informative as possible, but at the same time, I want it to be as simple as possible.

It does not cover every single information I’ve learned over the years, but some essential bits that I got from endmyopia. Video is just over 7 minutes, but I spent many hours drawing, editing, recording audio, etc…

Myopia introduction video

What spurred me to create this video? It was this. It’s sad to see that sometimes when people start looking for myopia control, it’s (almost too late) in a very severe form. I hope my video can introduce these concepts and prevent such instances from happening in the future.

I don’t check lemeow often, but if there are any glaring mistakes, please do let me know. I might do a mandarin version, but that will only be a couple of months later during my holidays.

11 Likes

Simple, but it covers the basics. I think a Mandarin version would be very welcome. I hope you are also making progress on your own EM journey.:smile:

A very nice intro to myopia. Good work.

That is a great quick overview of the basic concepts of eye biology and optics for glasses users. It seems like a great intro for anyone who is myopic and wants to understand why.