Inspirational pictures

So first I thought it about as a joke but the more I thought about it, the better idea it seemed. So everyone knows inspirational pictures right? Those are those nice pictures with weird fonts and total bullsh*t texts. Well I was looking at this endmyopia slide: https://courses.endmyopia.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/For-double-vision.pdf
And I was like, omg that would be a great inspirational picture :joy: And I started to think about it. People love these. They share them like no tomorrow. Many share them just because they like the background. SO why not craft a ton of these and start posting them left to right? I think there is nothing to lose, in the worst case noone shares them. But if we would add some tiny endmyopia logo / text maybe some people search for the source. I don’t want to say it should / could be the main method to reach people, but why not try? I made two sample image :smiley:
image%20(2)

image%20(1)

I think the Endmyopia site is already has a ton of catchy phrases to put onto these, but if there are not enough I think @jakey has a talent for generating these :joy:

13 Likes

Such a brilliant idea, I love it!

We should definitely taste test this with the facebook group, the ones you made above are gorgeous :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think @jakey has a talent for generating these :joy:

Awe thanks for the compliment. I don’t have a talent for generating more time though, so this would definitely would have to come from somewhere in the community. :smiley:

3 Likes

But still, every centimeter is indeed a victory…

2 Likes

Don’t worry, just post regular written and/or spoken text and we will find a ton of worthy quotes :smiley: Just like this:
Dont-go-monkey-around

8 Likes

9 Likes

This thread gets better and better…

Image credit:Ian Norman. License CC BY-SA 2.0

11 Likes