Ok So This Got Weird Quick 😳

Normalized Glasses Explainer Video Project

New animator dude: So do I have to do the same style as before?

Ole Jake: Welllll … maybe?

New animator dude: Hmmmkay. Maybe.

Finally something I can get behind. Those last animations were great and a whole new idea of relating to an audience. Yes I could barely get myself to bother to watch them and yes, none of that spoke to me.

But that’s a selfish way to look at things.

Either way though, weird and funky seems to be back. As it should be!

11 Likes

Did NotNot make this?!?!

6 Likes

:confetti_ball: :tada: :sparkler: :fireworks: :smiley:
I totally love it, it was actually interesting to watch the video :slight_smile: I’m curious how the… less weird-loving Endmyopians will react to it :smiley:

2 Likes

As if I can draw funky stuff like that :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Animator dude may have tapped into the collective consciousness?

5 Likes

I don’t know why this is the thing that comes to mind. -dokimos.org/ajff/ - It used to have a meow sound and weird music.

I definitely watched this one! I had to see what on earth would come next.

I recognized that sense too!

3 Likes

I Do Not Know Where You Guys Get This Impression Of Me

3 Likes

Maybe it’s more, “Has this animator watched NottNott’s stuff?” Like Jake said- tapped into the collective consciousness perhaps.

2 Likes

I like it, too, though I may be a little too unintelligent to hear one text while reading another on the screen.

2 Likes

I love this. Quirky, for sure, but funny and to the point. Thank you Jake!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

The chickens finally come home to roost, @NottNott

2 Likes

Steps for normalised:

1. Wear onesie/footie pyjamas
  2. ???
  3. 20/20
3 Likes
  1. <---- all teh monies
4 Likes

Ahahahahahaha! It feels like I ended up on THAT side of the internet again…

5 Likes

I think this is a valid point.
Otherwise happy for the turn to weird again. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I did enjoy that! Lots of fun but like already said still clear and to the point.

Maybe… But I didn’t think it was too confusing. Not sure about the masses though since I often have 8 things going at once, it didn’t faze me lol
Either way plenty short enough and fun enough to re-watch if someone missed anything

1 Like

This is super awesome! It started good, and rapidly became great.

1 Like

Would like to see his animation of Start Here: Improve Your Eyesight | Endmyopia® | Jake Steiner - YouTube

1 Like