Parent-and-a-child Add on

Hi fellow user,

I want to help my dear 6 years old son to improve his eyes.

He has -2 dioptres and our optometrist wanted to sell me the idea of getting Atropin eye drops and overnight contact lenses for him.

That made me realise there is a time to get his myopia reversed.

Could someone please send me s link onto the Add-on so that i could purchase it?

1 Like

It looks like it is part of the Back to 20/20 program. Not a separate course.

https://courses.endmyopia.org/mentored-courses/

If you’re concerned about price but would still like some guidance. I would suggest Le Rough Guide if you want an easily accessible and quick course guide. It fine for both children and adults.

I bought Le Rough Guide and I can say it definitely save me hours and hours of times compared to trying to do it with the free resources.

4 Likes

If you have the adult course, the child add-on is free. Used to charge for it but … didn’t feel right about it. Scruples! :joy:

Note that I don’t have any child-only courses. Myopic parent needs first hand experience to help the child, at least per my experience. Feasible otherwise also, just not something I can specifically offer support for.

If you are in the adult program just send me a message to have the child one added.

1 Like

Thank u Alex, i paid for the adult programme already and im a lifetime member, i asked Jake to give me that Add on in case it is not being done automatically.

I will have to go through backto2020 again probably a bit as that was like 2,5 years ago when i first did it to ascertain my overprescription and normalised.

Now im practising in doing AF and my normalised is down to -2.75. I started this programme with my eyes being -5.75 some 2.5 years ago, back in May 2018.

I started taking my son’s glasses off for a close up some 1.5 years ago. I told our optomerist i was doing it and she said that due to his astigmatism he should still wear his full correction for a close up.

I think that was such bullshit!!

I just dont know if going from -2 to no correction for a close up is maybe not too much. He seems to look at his tablet from time to time and having it quite close to his eyes.

Maybe i should give him a different prescription for close up but i do need some guidance here, hence my idea to get that Add on!

2 Likes

You’ll find that you if you click on the “see more” you can access the kids course materials there. This is a separate box not the adult course one.

thank you so much Bianca!