Phone is killing my eyes

Was wearing plano sunglasses in Times Square this morning with zero issues and total clarity until I had to respond to text messages for about 10 minutes. Just 10 minutes of texting caused some ghosting to appear on billboards and distant text. It took about another hour outdoors before my eyes came back close to 100%.
:male_detective: :love_hotel: :iphone: :scream: :city_sunrise: :ghost: :statue_of_liberty::100:

5 Likes

It’s genetic. Can’t be helped. You must have inherited it. (I’m just not sure which part is the inherited part: Times Square, the billboards, the ghosts, the phone, the eyes or the sunglasses? :sweat_smile:)

2 Likes

The fact that he has eyes, which respond to stimulus, is a strong candidate for having been inherited :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Doomed!

2 Likes

If he continues like that, I’ma have to sell him some stronger glasses - high refractive index - but at least you know what you’re paying the extra $ for

2 Likes

Yeah it’s a risk to the eyesight to be undercorrected :scream: imagine not seeing 20/13 all the time and walking around carelessly regardless

2 Likes