Quickies with NottNott

Hmmm. yes I’ll definitely take your cumulative experiences of all your students over my singular experience…
Thinking about it a bit more, I’ve never really made a concerted effort to compare my pushing and pulling focus habits. I’ve only really focused on getting as much outdoor time as possible and ditching the nearwork. So when I say “its hard to say” I should really say its hard for ME to say.

This is absolutely fantastic, and I’m saying that unironically :slight_smile: You should totally do more videos in this style. Short, fun, great to watch.

2 Likes

Interesting that you use the pic of Samuel Johnson. The poor man was notorious for staring at a clock and not being able to register the time. He was afraid that it meant that he was going insane.

1 Like

I doubt whether either print pushing or pulling would have done him much good. It seems he had terrible eyesight.
https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamaophthalmology/fullarticle/416574#:~:text=Not%20surprisingly%2CJohnson’s%20scrofulous%20sores,until%20hewas%208%20years%20old.

And, having visited the attic of his London house, in which he composed the whole English dictionary, it was clear to me that its very poor light could’ve done nothing for his eyesight!

1 Like
1 Like

wow. that one was really quick!

Vib-ribbon was a fun game :smiley:

Again a great video :slight_smile:

1 Like

I see what you did there. #eyesightimprovementpill :+1:t2:

I make a video telling people not to reduce 0.50 diopters, and then people ask me on that exact video whether they can reduce 0.50 diopters? Brain, activate!!

3 Likes

I think it should be posted in the memes thread

2 Likes

Plz clear my doubt

But… I thought I cleared your doubt. I thought my video was… okay… I thought it was fine enough… I thought it explained why you shouldn’t do it… but… okay. Ok, that’s fine :frowning_face:

vib-ribbon-crying

2 Likes

Good luck with sustained faith in humanity. :grimacing:

3 Likes

See it all the time!

Unfortunately the forumla used @0:53, for the maths is incorrect.

https://community.endmyopia.org/t/how-to-calculate-mag-power/5500

1 Like

Was calculating percentage change, not mag power.

Alternate title, I’ve HAD it with all you PLZBROS
4 Likes

They’re not here. But they are many. Curiously specific geographic regions, too.

1 Like

And hence your mistake.

Real good. There is not enough videos for beginners.

1 Like