Retinal détachement

Hi. I am Afaf from Morocco, I am 44 years old, thank you very much for this forum, I wear glasses for more than 32 years, I had a retinal detachment and tears at the age of 21, and I have treated using laser, I do check ups every years and everything is fine, I want to improve my sight using your method and I am in day 5 in the free course, and I want to know if in my case it is possible to improve my eyesight and if it is not harmful for my eyes. Tha k you so much

Can I get an answer please, I want to buy the course and still no answer
Thank you

First I recommend you ask your ophthalmologist whether there may be any harm.

Second, a search of “retinal detachment” of the forum brings up some things you may read.
https://community.endmyopia.org/search?q=retinal%20detachment

Third, please read more on the process before you start anything so you understand the process and likelihood of success.

1 Like

Thank you very much, my ophthalmologist does not believe that anything can help reduces the diapeters hhhh unfortunately, I will read what you recommended me. Thanks alot and what else is possible? :blush::+1:

I would not expect the ophthalmologist to think it works, but you asked about harm. I would expect him/her to say it would not cause harm if you try. You must seek medical opinion and use your judgement on whether to proceed.

Inform yourself before making a decision.

1 Like