Right eye problem

Hi evry one,
my myopia is -2,757with 0,25 astigmatisme in the left eye and -4,5 in the right eye.with no astigamitsme.
few months ago i notice that i can see butter with the right eye if i moove my head on the right i can see 20/20 but without mooving my head i can see with it just 30/20
i viseted 2 doctores an no one gaved me the answer .they just prescript me -5,5 in he right eye.
if any one know somthing or have any id

You should try doing some measurements of your own. And keep learning. With some information and hard data you can make informed choices.

1 Like

Should i bee worried about it.!

If they gave you a clean bill of health on your eye, then no I wouldn’t worry. If comes down to refractive error not medical issue. So now you just need to sort how much refractive error to correct for, get your habits sorted and find active focus. You will be improving in no time :smiley:

1 Like

If you need help finding your way there is soo much out there, you couldn’t have picked a better time to start. In addition to Jake’s many resources, the community is adding even more all the time. Students like me have channels to help new people, plus there is the new chatbot that just released on the shiny new page facebook.com/endmyopia to help people navigate the many resources and find answers. Best wishes on your journey.

2 Likes

Thank you so much

1 Like

Your situation seems pretty reasonable to me. In -4.5 your right eye can read 20/30 on the Snellen. Optometrists want to increase your correction by a dioptre, which would make you see better than 20/20, which is what optometrists generally do.
And when you move your head around, your eye can get the 20/20, which is not unusual - I get that too that when I move about I can read a little further - I guess it is giving your brain a bit more information that it can use to process the image. Don’t include your moving about Snellen results when working out your correction - just your standing still ones.

1 Like