Right now, the distance from your eyes to your computer screen is?

• Less then 30cm(12")
  • Between 30cm and 45 cm(18")
  • Between 45cm and 60cm(24")
  • Between 60cm and 75cm(30")
  • Over 75cm

0 voters

2 Likes

When upright I sit about 60 cm from the screen, but after a while I rest an elbow on the desk and it drops to about 44cm I’m wondering how near or far others sit from the screen.

For me it depends on how far my next differential reduction is. It changes between 40-60 cm, currently it’s 51.

1 Like

My eyes are about 50 cm from my screen (no correction), but only one eye is participating in visual acuity. The left eye alone would be at 17cm, but strangely enough adds some acuity, probably by still participating in depth perception. No way I can figure out how that can happen. The same mysterious participation of the left eye in non-corrected distance vision. Vision is obviously a great deal more that a matter of diopters and cylinder.

1 Like

I’m 1 meter away from my screen, because I’m at low myopia. That’s the only way I can limitate ciliary spasm a bit, even creating some blur or DV when using small font. I would probably use an even greater distance if the desk was longer.
Before improving (at - 2), the distance to the screen was something like 60 cm.

2 Likes

200cm from my 49" TV with normalized

2 Likes

2 screens here. Closest distance could be 50cm and further maybe 70cm. It’s not a good condition. In new job I will get only one screen. I hope this makes a difference!

1 Like

I work with two screens. 1 is 1m away, the other about 70cm so my differentials are .5 lower than my normalised.

1 Like

i’ve linked my computer at TV so i’m sitting 3 meters away but wearing glasses thats allows me to see minimum blur.in order to do active focus.
when i go to my laptop screen i try to read at 51cm

1 Like