There are a lot of questions posted by new people entering this forum. There is of course the (more or less) mandatory 7-day free email guide received by Jake which you must read carefully and take to heart. Please read this post subsequently to get a good comprehension of the basic knowledge you need to have to start your Endmyopia Journey:
Here’s the official start here intro video:
The 7-day email guide contained a big load of good information. It might’ve been a lot to digest. Did that sink in properly? If you’re unsure, read them again before asking questions, you can find them right here:
How do you get to the proper differentials for starters? Read this (again): https://endmyopia.org/day-67-differential-glasses-for-close-up-use/
And what about your first normalized? See Jake’s videos on that here:
So, what’s this active focus AF thing everone’s talking about? Have a look here: Active Focus - Start here.
Grab your eye-charts and measurement tools here:
Please do not forget to utilize the amazing centimeter calculator here:
You have low myopia? See our meowsome low myopia guide here:
Low myopia guide and tips!
Are you still having questions?
- You have been reading up a lot, understood some bits and pieces and are (hopefully) totally excited. You went through the 7-days email guide. You look at the blog, it’s all confusing and you want to start, but how and where?
We’ve all been there and we know there must be questions. Please, use the following tools:
- Consult the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions). Please check them out, they might very well answer your questions.
- Did you see endmyopia’s blog section? Hover over (with your mouse) “Blog and How-to’s” and check the “Eyesight How-To’s” and any other relevant sections for you.
- Search the blog. Do you know how to search the blog? Hit the in the upper right corner and fill out the relevant search items there.
We’ve got some search terms to help you get started:
- “first differentials” and “first normalized”.
- For astigmatism: “(reducing) prescription complexity”, “Astigmatism”, “Cylinder” “diopter ratio”,
- Do you have one “weaker/stronger” eye? Search for: “(reducing) prescription complexity”, “dominant eye” and “diopter ratio”.
Check out Endmyopia’s Youtube Channel, lot’s of great stuff there for you to take a look at.
Keep a log of your measurements, progress and post updates to share with and inspire others. Good luck!