Things supposed Myopia reduction:
- Measure glasses with tape measure, app, and astigmatism wheel.
- Get normalized, reduced distance glasses. Get differentials, reduced glasses for close up.
- Limit close up for 20 minutes with at least 10 minute breaks going outside doing distance work and active focus.
- Look, by present of everything when doing active focus, blink, clear up text.
- Stability ensured.
- Reduce when seeing a change in vision.
I need to work on my close up.
Warning @jakey, I am sorry.
For active focus, be aware of the whole scene, close eyes, take deep breath, clear text up/ distance scene, repeat.
Every time I do this, the vision remains the same or only goes by 2 seconds. I think that is a clear flash. Am I doing anything wrong? I remember a very long thread about a person who cannot go through active focus and first used plus lenses wrongly.