The elusive advanced user tutorial

I have nothing in my inbox. I am trying to find the basic user tutorial. Still learning to navigate, please help.

Unfortunately the default greetings message from discobot to new users got disabled as well. I just re-enabled it. That will not help you, since you are already active here, but if you type the following into one of your posts it’ll start for you:

@discobot start tutorial

1 Like

Hoping this is sufficient…

@discobot start tutorial

1 Like

that did work thanks :slight_smile:

@discobot start tutorial

1 Like

@discobot start tutorial

1 Like

@discobot start tutorial

2 Likes

Thanks, I have just earned the two badges -and learned something inthe process.

2 Likes

@Alycat @Ursa…I completely forgot about this thread. Thanks for bumping up. I encourage everyone to get Certified and Licensed…you will feel empowered and smarter :grin: Use text below:

@discobot Start tutorial

@discobot Start advanced tutorial

5 Likes

Discobot is so funny and fun :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: . Totally love it :grin:

2 Likes

I wanna be moderator! Until the headaches begin. Then I resign! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Be careful what you wish for, you’ll become Kentbot in no time :wink:

4 Likes

@discobot start tutorial

1 Like

Totally semi bot-unrelated. Hired a bot developer to make some bots for endmyopia. Could be nothing at all (8 out of 10 test projects end up nowhere) but also could be a way to answer newbie questions and leverage some of all this fancy tech to further our cause. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I think if I hear, bro, help me understand active focus, I’m from another country, bro, I’ll scream. :crazy_face: Let’s let the chatbot get that one first.

3 Likes

It doesn’t quite make me scream, but as I have been a teacher of English to non-native speakers for many years of my career, it tempts out the teacher, whom I am trying to keep behind bars on account of her tendency to grammatical pedantry. But even this teacher would get tired of explaining it over and over again.

2 Likes

Some people give me such a hard time for removing those from the FB group without further comment. It’s really just that though or me (and a lot of others apparently) just never logging into that thing again. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

(keywords: plz, bro, help me, steps - /ban all)

4 Likes

It’s not quite “off with their heads!”

I want to give more grace. And I try… Not always easy, because half the time I know my explanation will require more energy than they ever will expend following through.

2 Likes

I dunno if it needs Steffi Stepbot or not. The same keywords can be searched in the searchbar and get all AF experiences so far from other user’s posts. Or the search function in the blog pages.

@discobot start tutorial

1 Like