:discord: The (Official) Endmyopia Discord Server(!)

Same as before but under new ownership by @jakey. The server simply refused to die when it wasn’t being promoted, so the only logical outcome is to start promoting it again. That’s what we’re doing!

Discord is a messaging app that plenty of cool people are using. You can download it at https://discordapp.com/

When you’re ready, go to https://discord.gg/BSuBSTk to join the server.

4 Likes

Server has been growing recently, here’s a small section from the #habits channel, where seemingly enough people are congregating to discuss eyeballs. We have a new colourful role system, where you can set a role for your diopter value, so everyone knows where you’re at currently. Everything from 20/x to 10+ diopters. Rainbows.

Oh yeah… and you can message people with this now: image

So… bumping this thread in case some new forumies have missed it :wink:

4 Likes

His Wholiness approves of the visual aid.

5 Likes

Thanks guys, made my day :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Yesterday, someone has joined the discord server without any knowledge of Endmyopia. Surprising thing is there father is an optician. Made an interesting discussion.

5 Likes

Rulez

EM Discord server: great for chess games, politics, memes and some other fourth thing. I think it has something to do with hearing loss

2 Likes

WUTZ?! NO BASIC QUESTIONS THAT HAZ BEEN ANZWERED A MILLION TIMES??

(I’m still totally not cool enough for discord.)

2 Likes

New bot to calculate cm to diopters:

4 Likes

I may start using it :smiley:

1 Like

The demographics are different between Discord and Facebook.

4 Likes

I wish there was a nice big demographic for not-Facebook, and good ways to reach them. Facebook’s ability to easily connect people … hard to resist. Where’s the decentralized global human ‘address book’? :grimacing:

Discord, yea. Unfortunately I’m already overwhelmed by communication and channels as it is. Glad you guys are doing it though!

3 Likes

Server now has an animated icon for at least three months. Thanks for the free Discord Nitro, Epic Games.
EM animated icon
Jake-in-the-box

2 Likes

Would be better without Jake IMO.

1 Like

What’s your funny idea then?

Admittedly this was a lazy idea :thonking:

What people say at parties.

5 Likes

Screenshot 2021-06-13 04.09.21

1 Like