Vision Repair: Affirmations and Energy Healing Session for Eyes. POWERFUL!

This guy is hilarious :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think he blinks ONCE in the whole video.

2 Likes

Have you nothing better to do?

1 Like

I swear every other message you send is 'Have you nothing better to do?. Have you nothing better to do? :thinking:

1 Like

I have to agree with her :smiley: You seems to have an enormous amount of energy and free time :smiley:

2 Likes

Blessing and a curse. I could always stop posting, but why would I do that?

21 year old with no fulltime job, BTW!

We need more young people in this forum, a la @miffiffi and @Iceghoull :wink:

We can share dank memes

1 Like

There was also a slight disapproval of making fun of others, but this was subtly implied, if not expressed. :wink:
Yes, I have better things to do, and have done them for the day - finished the module, passed the test, toted firewood and did some mowing.

To do my own bit of affirmation, we had the most glorious light and clear air this morning and the vision I had was as good as I will ever want it. I thanked the sun, I thanked the clean air, and I thanked Jake for accidentally stumbling on my path and making this possible.

2 Likes

Your levels of respect for people with whom you disagree with is in the stratosphere!! Thats so admirable! :scream:

Amen

2 Likes

Sorry :wink: but I am too bored by my eyesight problems and like to discard your proposition. I am more a serious science guy (without beard though) for now, maybe later :slight_smile: no, not beard later, I meant fun later

Maturity levels off the charts here :scream:

I know @Iceghoull wont let me down :wink::wink::wink::wink:

Im down for posting humorous gifs anytime

1 Like

2 Likes

Thank you for not having nothing better to do. He really made me laugh :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

He is so hilarious xD

I think Jake should do similar video. The guy has over 200k views.

This circling finger technique is quite interersting. Although rather more for finger spasm than eyes.

2 Likes

Mmmkay, few thoughts here.

One, people LOVE unicorn farming. And yes while I said recently that we might stop calling things unicorn farming, this is one of those cases where the term is appropriate. Our popularity would undoubtedly increase dramatically if we just embraced all the anti-mainstream :unicorn: -s.

Thing is, if thats your thing, makes you happy, by all means. Has its place, its fine, and unicorns are not derogatory really. Theyre pretty and mythical, just like some ideas. :wink:

But then some people honestly dont want to wear glasses, and have a life, and things to do. They just want an approach that works without having to go all that far off the deep end. Our goal (I think) is still mainly addressing the goals of that crowd. Also Im a huge hypocrite since I merely replace unicorns with thinly veiled sarcasm and many polite rants, and undoubtedly useful trolling of optometry. :man_shrugging:

Anyone is always welcome to make a thing in a different context. Or convince us via their efforts that there are better ways. (which of course, there are)

As for Hannie and Andrew both valid different sides of ways to look at things. I do massively appreciate Andrew, for creating a TON of content, videos, single handedly spearheading the wiki effort, making the discourse server happen, and some highly respectable and undoubtedly future part of the archeological record of humanity, memes.

Does Andrew have better things to do? Seems he does, and seems hes doing them. :wink: That excess energy, so graciously shared with us here, is breathing a lot of life and ideas into the proceedings. :pray:

What we NEED is a nice dose that, me thinks. This is all in part about reviewing your life, what got you all into glasses, too much trust and non-questioning and conforming and sitting nice and still in front of a screen. Plus being ready for how communication is changing as were all getting connected.

At the same time, all things tend to go off the rails if we dont have that voice that sometimes goes, hmmmm, WTF, seriously though?. While admittedly personally Im often less in the same space as Hannie, I fully acknowledge that it is completely valid, and that theres probably plenty to be gained from thoughtful additions on all sides.

So. Carry on. Try to acknowledge that we all exist in various spaces, with the common goal of eyeballs that bring us, otherwise maybe less likely to meet kinds of people together.

/sermon

4 Likes

And so do I. I think the Wiki project is GREAT and just what we need. My reprimands to Andrew are very much in the line of teasing, which I am sure he realises.

2 Likes

Ugh. I fell for it. Again. Well played, Hannie. Well played. :laughing:

2 Likes

1 Like

Next 1 April, this should be a thing