💰 Want To Win A Crazy Adventure Trip, Paid For By Jakey?

I’m not doing this but if you’re crazy … :joy:

Also how about if I / endmyopia were to sponsor a fully paid one of these adventures for you, once you get back to 20/20? Entry fee is something like $2,500, plus flight, gear, etc, I’d definitely be up for covering all of it. A great way to celebrate your newfound 20/20 eyesight, maybe some fun video of your adventures, motivated others to do something interesting with their free time!

https://www.theadventurists.com/adventures/rickshaw-run-himalaya/?mc_cid=43f9243742&mc_eid=b31a472c60#2

10 Likes

If that is still there after I have 20/20 in next 6-7 years, I am up for it​:joy::joy:

6 Likes

Come on @MattE and @Sandra, which one of you will get to do that? Game on! :game_die::mountain:

4 Likes

Is there a SPA day option instead? :smile:

3 Likes

Still got work to do to get back to 20/20, but I’m not against it

5 Likes

Haha why not…it’s rather tempting, in principle :grin: I’m just not that fan of extremely crazy adventures :upside_down_face:
And I still not have always 20/20 vision (at least not in lower light environment). Some work left until I can convince an optometrist that I don’t need glasses :pleading_face: :muscle: :sweat_drops:
Maybe there are better candidates here :smile:

3 Likes

They do all kinds of crazy things. Friend of mine did the Rickshaw run through India with them, some kind of car race through all of Africa, and some frozen Russian motorbike race as well.

Apparently it’s quite fun, if you’re that sort of person.

Though maybe I’m being hypocritical since I wouldn’t be so tempted (less into races and such). Paragliding lessons? Anything really that’s a bit “out there” and requires good eyesight. :thinking:

4 Likes