I rarely drive a car at night, but I had this experience the other dark rainy night…
I figured that -0,25 on top of my normalized is not enought when driving in the rainy dark.
So I’m wondering if -0,5 on top of normalized is enough, or if I should go for -0,75 on top of it.
I guess the answer will be different for everyone, as people might prefer different blur horizons at normalized, and I will just try, but still wonder what you wear on top?
Do you make a difference between day, cloudy, dark, dark and rainy?
I can drive with normalized only when the sun is shining.
So, please share!
- -0,25 is enogh for me at all times
- -0,5 is my chioice for dark raniy nights in unknown areas
- -0,75 is my chioice for dark raniy nights in unknown areas
- -1,0 is my chioice for dark raniy nights in unknown areas
- -1,25 is what I need in dark raniy nights in unknown areas
- I need even more!