🏅 Will: -4.50 To (Partial) No Glasses Progress Update

Here’s a nice update, showing some of the great milestones you get to experience on your way to eliminating your diopter dependence.
Taking a moment here to consider how we really put together the #1 (by online figures at least), highly consistent (most people who use the approach, see similar gains), free (without beardly support time), available to anyone method to get rid of myopia. Very proud of all of your gains and being part of this new direction for human meow-pia free life!

10 Likes

Yes, it is great that you have made it all available for anyone to do without having to spend any money at all if they don’t want to. :+1:

2 Likes

Yea it’d be a bit hypocritical otherwise, plus I need the karma points.

And with the Internet, and the sort of puzzle-ified setup of the blog (got to put in the time, and as a result more likely they’ll learn everything they need) it’s really simple to do give away a DIY approach. I’m quite happy being able to do it for free while also having an avenue to support endmyopia.

3 Likes

It’s worked out well for us that you need the karma points :smile:

2 Likes

:smiley: You have no idea. I’m a terrible human being on most accounts!

2 Likes

Well, we’re all flawed human beings.
No one is perfect. I know I’m not.
I don’t know whether it’s inappropriate to post scripture here, but it reminds me of this bit:

When the teachers of the law who were Pharisees saw him eating with the sinners and tax collectors, they asked his disciples: ‘Why does he eat with tax collectors and sinners?’
On hearing this, Jesus said to them, ‘It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but those who are ill. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.’

3 Likes

Hi, I’m Mahin Shahrier, a
14 yr old high schooler.
I have been trying to increase my vision with every trick for the last 4 months, but I have had very little visible progress

I would really like further advice, as practicing active focus is really hard to do when you spend so much time studying. Is there anything else I can do?

@Mahin33…Hi Mahin… Have you read the 7-day email series on endmyopia.org? Vision improvement has additional habit changes besides active focus. You will find valuable tips in the blog from Jake and contained in this forum.

I’m super happy there is a DIY version, my husband almost fainted when he saw the price - just not an option for us right now, and as we live in New Zealand converting the price to NZD made it just a bit more out of our reach, ATM, anyways. Thank you for making this accessible for free too!

I’m super happy there is a DIY version, my husband almost fainted when he saw the price - just not an option for us right now, and as we live in New Zealand converting the price to NZD made it just a bit more out of our reach, ATM, anyways. Thank you for making this accessible for free too!

That’s actually how I set up the pricing. Focus group, show them the fee, and if not at least half of them faint right there, it’s clearly still too low.

:smiley:

(Kidding … but also like to have some barrier involving my time for individual, case specific questions - DIY should be totally fine for 99% of myopes and whenever the same questions start to recur, I try to add a blog post / FAQ / video to the list.)

Only payment / donation I like to get is feedback, and reviews on the Interwebs!

3 Likes

Hi @Mahin33 ,

It’s good news, your young eyes ase still very adpative. What about focusing on active focus only for the first 2-10 mins of your studying time and then you just work as usual. It will “warm up” your eyes for continuous unconscious active focus.

If you can see clearly up to 60-100 cm, you can do your homework without glasses at all. What is important is to keep the images at the edge of focus (just farther the image starts blurring). That’s a way of forcing the eye adaptation.

1 Like