Zenni shipping restrictions

When I go to Zenni (https://www.zennioptical.com/) at the top of the screen it says “COVID-19 Notice: Due to international shipping restrictions, we are unable to accept orders from your country at this time. Thank you for your understanding.”
I’m in the UK. Is this a UK only message? Is Zenni current restricted in Europe?

I get it too, in another part of Europe

1 Like

2 Likes

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Today I got a reply from Zenni.

Thank you for contacting Zenni.

We would like to tell you that shipping to Europe will be available around June 19th. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else.

Warm Regards.

3 Likes

Sorry @halmadavid. I did search before posting but didn’t see anything Zenni-search

Old information about Zenni and the coronavirus that I didn’t read it back in March.

Zenni Optical, an online eyeglasses seller based in Novato, is the perfect example of the challenges Bay Area companies face in the global economy. The firm’s manufacturing in Danyang, China — about 400 miles from the coronavirus epicenter in Wuhan — shut down for 10 days after the Lunar New Year, according to Sean Pate, brand communications officer at the company.

Once manufacturing resumed, the company started shipping glasses via FedEx directly from China to speed deliveries rather than routing them through their US distribution center. It also offered free shipping and future discounts to affected customers. It took the company about 10 to 12 days to recover.